For patients seeking a more private and confidential detox who do not wish to be admitted to a hospital or a rehab, an alternate route to detox is to have the detox process brought directly to the comfort of your own home or an appropriate residential venue.
- This detox is much safer than a traditional Outpatient Detox, as the patient is not left alone by at home during the detox process.
- Private (Concierge) detox is still overseen by a physician and medications will be delivered to patient’s home.
- 24 hour care is administered via a private duty nurse, care provider, or sober companion.
- A board certified Addiction Medicine physician will make an in-home visit and will create and supervise an appropriate care plan.
- The physician will continue with house calls while you are detoxing , and there will be a 24 hour private duty companion assigned to your care who will make sure the process is as safe and comfortable for you as possible.